Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dont ever offencing a GIRL

What the hells wrong with your HUMANITY..
Or you dont even have it??
Shits on you..

God damn realistic women..
You are just so damn selfish..
Thats why you are always not welcome by others..
KNS..
Opps?

For those who feel curious?
Ask me why..
and I will tel u who im mentioning about!!
Maybe you knew her too..

Girl,
I tell you, I am really a good in holding grudge..
As I think you dont really know me well..
I will remember every single word that spoke frm you stupid mouth..

The world is always so fair for me..
So So So fair..
I swear I will repay what I should do on you..
Take good care as well..

I wont raise my hand for you..
Anymore..

By The way,
Cant you see how good am i in acting my emotions naturally?

Thats how i treat someone that i totally dislike..
Sincere to you? Not ever..
EFF..
Im dont like to being bully by others..

No comments: