Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Miracles Night




Santa Miracles Night..
Special thanks to Poney Neo..
That she is the one who grabbed me to this party..

Have fun..
Low expectations always pay us more surprise..
Haha..

 

Rm25 per entrance..
I felt that its really worth..
Its so so so worth..
Compare with the last event I attended..

We got some gifts..
And i love it!!
Drinks,notebook,coupons,mini cleanser, and etc..

Nice decorations..
Nice food..
Nice performance..
Nice rockoo..
(although i dont really understand what they rocks..XD..)



Wow..
I wonder those committee took how long time to did this..
Present mountain..
Surprise~



Cute ginger man~
But they were wet..
haha..
Still lovely..



Yummy satay~



My girls~
Enjoy a lot with them..
Life is as simple as like this..



Look at this..
Girls are all going crazy for the iphone..

I love this game..
So adorableeeeeeeee..
Can you recognize who is in the picture?
haha..
Jet, you are done!!
K.O

p/s: MC's iphone~

Im so lucky that Im with you..
haha..
Stupid poney..

No comments: