Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowing in the Town

17Dec2009

Sg Wang, Time Square, Pavillion..
Abby, Poney, Wenise

Day long to hang out at the city after my lecture..
(Bored lecture..)
Tag along with the my boys who are going to the same venue..
I hate to be alone in a public transport..
It was so annoying..

Meet up with poney and wenise at sg wang..
Time to have our lunch..
Planned to visit the T-Bowl new in sg wang..
But its full and making us irritating..

Called Mc and Ky..
So that we will have our lunch together..
Our finally decision--Kim Gary..


_


You know we done a stupid thing?
Actually just me..
But Poney and Wenise accompany me to do that..
When phone out of battery?
When you are having a charger?
So you will look for a plug..
Yea..So they acc me to get a plug..
I knew it sound crazy..But yea..we done it..

And another thing..
I just dont know why we did it..
The heart connection..
Things happened like this,

Quote from Poneyneo.blogspot.com
at one moment abby actually mumbling something which she purposely don say it clearly, and she was saying the sentence for bout lik 3 time. den she say use 'xin dian gan ying'(heart connection) to connect what she is saying. wenise and i was like this girl is so annoyed, and suddenly i poop up something in my mind and ans her sentence:lets go starbuck? abby knock her head and i was lik shouted so loud and keep omg-ing

PoneyNeo..
Maybe you are too "pure" a.k.a "Innocent"..
Hohoho..

_

8pm sharp..
Almost the time we should leave..
And we saw the snowing in the town..
Yea..
Malaysians are all so excited for it..

Although those "snow" are made up by soap..
But who care? It just looks like snowing pouring from the sky..



_



No comments: