Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas eve



 Morning of the christmas eve..
one U..
Cool scene~

When GPS rocks..
So we rocks..
Haha..

Im so glad that we doesnt lost during the way to one-u..
hahahaha..
I think its quite serious if we really lost with a GPS..



I am I am a shoeaholic!!
But I think it is very reasonable what..
My sandals almost broke ma..
XD
Bought for future use..
hahahaha..



Dragon-I for lunch~



Siu Long Pao~

Hanging out at One-u for few hours..
Window shopping..
FUN!!

Play around and touch around..!!



After hours..
We went back to Setapak..
And Yooo~
Wangsa Walk again..

I seriously wanted to Bowl..
haha..



Look at my posting..
Just like really PRO..
haha..
But most of it masuk longkang..

After bowling..
Went to Teh Tarik Place..
Maybe you dont realise there is a Teh Tarik Place at Wangsa Walk..
It located beside TGI friday..




Food is great and Price is affordable..
And they have nice environment..

Again chill for 1 hour there..
Waiting the time for BBQ..

We left around 9pm..
And once reach Alex house..
We start to help them to set up all the thingy..

I think it was great night for me..

Drunkers are so damn cute..
I love drunkers!!
Haha..
I know Im going to be a dead person if they saw this..
But I wanted to post it up!!



Huahuahua~!!!
Cute style when they were drunk!!
OMG..

Rockss Christmas eve!!

No comments: