Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Autumn's Concerto



Am watching this movie recently..
下一站,幸福 aka Autumn's Concerto
In fact I doesnt chase up Taiwan dramas for long time dy..

And this drama totally catch me up..
I love the storyline so much..

Again it is some stories about a rich man and a poor woman..
And the rich man was a playboy..
And ticked the woman as his target..
And they started th love story..
And the man lost his memories..
And finally remember the woman..
Haha..
I just cant figure out why taiwans drama cant be other thingy but these..

I remember last time I really dont like Vanness at all..
When he is still in F4..
Oh no..
Behtahan his long hair..
But now..
Feel like he is damn freaking cool..

Of course I do pay many many attention on An Yi Xuan..
And their son, Xiao Le..

Hahah..

米修米修~

Anyway..
What a touching drama..
and its so romantic!!!

No comments: