Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My 2010 CNY

Belated post-- My 2010 CNY

Day1 (13Feb2010)

Was going back to Ipoh for the reunion dinner..
Look..The traffic is jamming there..
It took us around 4 hours to reach our destination..
And normally its only around 2-3 hours..




The sun is striking on our back..
Oh my gush..
It melts me..



This is what we love..and what they love..
Catching up the TVB drama even in Ipoh..
XD


Steamboat..Our reunion dinner..
I always love this way..


Day2 (14Feb2010)

Angpau come come day..
XD

Greeting to all "Gong Xi Fa Cai"..
And then..Angpau, Gotcha!!!
hahaha..

This is the angpau from my parents..
As my demand..
I want the toy story angpau packs..
XDD


After the breakfast and lunch..
Visited the uncle auntie..
We are on the way~



I should mention that i really hate Long Backside People!!
Oh My gush again!!
Wasting my precious time!!

Hmm..Sunny day Still..


Day3 (15Feb2010)

Like our tradition, will visit aunties at Taiping..
On the way now~


Our special activities on the car..
XD


Gongxi Gongxi around..
And again, angpau angpau lai~

Saw someone's funeral having beside my relatives house..
Im like kinda......
Love your family..
It wont be too late to start from now as long as they are still here..
Nothing that we can do after we lost it..

So after everybody's house..
We went back to Ipoh again..

This is what happen when there are
not even one chinese cuisine shop open..

Oldtown in Ipoh for dinner..
Oh my gush twice..
Their food suckss..

Tasteless.........




Day4 (16Feb2010)


Temples temples day..

Mourn my ancestor is the first..
And following by some nice-view-temples..

If you did watch Guai Tam..
A Hong Kong tv programme about those ghost-ghost thingy..
I think you will know they came this temple before..
the Gui Men Guan series..


 

Nice??
These all is what KL dont have..

And following by my cool-yor photos..
Trying on my dad's DSLR..
Of course i hope i really know how to function it..



-End-

No comments: