Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

DIY Miniature Scene

FYI,I really love those DIY artwork since Im small..

Define DIY, Do It Yourself:
A term of building, modifying, or repairing of something without the aid of experts or professionals.

And so Valentine is just around the corner~
I chose to DIY a miniature scene..

The raw material cost me rm20..
Which I think its a quite reasonable price..=)
Theme of scene: Elegant Study Room

Step1--Label on your materials..
Step2--Set up those detail furniture in the scene by using white glue
(eg: Cupboard, Chairs..etc)


So by following the instructions,
I succeed to set up my cupboard..
Its as tiny as just 9cm..
Cute-do~


Next on,
fix all of my study tables and equipment..
These spend me most of the time to make it..
as it is too hard to attach them together with just glue..


And lastly,
Make all of them together into the frame~
Ta-da~
My final works..
Kinda satisfied after the thingy done..


So if you're kinda desperate with what to gift..
Consider to make a DIY..
Its always the best way to perform your sincerity~

-End-

No comments: