Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Birthday 2010

To my dearest Poney..
Yea la..
Im quite touch when I read through the post actually..
But I dont cry la..

And a WOW..
I really doesnt expect to get this special present!!
Not special..Should be surprise!!!
Yes!! Im surprising!!

A big big thank you to you!!

The body shop Algues cleansing and toner!!
I want this for poor long time dy!!!
But keep on considering because of the pricing..

I really love you!!!!



To my dearest Wenise..

Thanks for coming!!
It should be tired enough to rush back and join us yesterday..
Hope you did enjoy too..
Enjoy with my romeo..XD


Love you always ma..


To my dearest Ling..

Thank you too..!!

Had go through your blog too..
Owh nooo..
Now only I know that Im so important to you huh..
XDD



To my dearest Alex..

You became our driver for the whole long day..
Should be damn tired..

Thanks for never mumbling anything..
And thanks for the present..
Yea..
I still love handbag..
XD



And have to thank everyone that attend for
the dinner and the wine session..
Clap for poney..She sponsor us the wine..
XDDD
You guys brought me a special night..
Haha..


My special 19 birthday ended on 12am..


CNY+Birthday Celeb to be update soon..

-End-

No comments: