Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy CNY


Happy Chinese New Year to my dear all!!


I finally felt like its a grand new year for me now..
1 January 2010 was just like a step to another day..
Thats it..

But when chinese new year came near..
Started to feel like..
Owh..!!
Im finally 1 year older..

It just like 12am doesnt represent that im in day two..
But after I awake from my bed..
Then it counted..XD
(yea..Maybe you cant understand wht im talking about..haha)

Why I keep updating today?
Cause I will head to Ipoh after 4 more hours..
And so..
Will away from my Internet life for 4 days..='(
I hope its Wifi over there!!
All of my friends know that
as long as Im home..My butt will stick with my laptop..
No matter homeworks, dinner, almost everything..XD

When Im back..
Guys and Girls should bring me to ma celebrations!!!
I hope that is a different 19..
haha..
FYI,my birthday usually drop within CNY..
and i will always in my hometown..

The real Oldtown White Coffee!!
Chicken hor fun!!
Im coming..!!

-End-

No comments: