Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Alex's 18th





Alex's birthday today..

25May2009..
Went for a date with his friends..
What a tiring date that i even attend before..
Some else I got a BMS lecture in the morning..

Woke up on 6am.. WTF..
Prepare for this and that..
And get a bus..

I LOVE our BMS lecturer..
Yea..I really love u very much..
He is such a responsible lecturer..
I think I reached my class at 7.40am..
And he just right behind me after few minutes..

And he tested his mic..
Tested his projector..
And notes..
Saw him for couples times at the SBS block before this..

But we got a bad news..
Group13's tutorial class will only held 4 weeks later..
The tuto lecturer went overseas..
Shit him/her..
How come he/she can left us here?

By the way..
I might doubt that is it I'm really an assistant..
Wakaka..

Alright..

I will try to help him more..

Trying..

Happy Birthday, Alex.
I knew you mentioned something..
Maybe schools life changed my attitude..
Or maybe not..
I don't know it..
Just let what should be to be..
Tomorrow is something that no one knows..

Enjoying our today..
That is enough..

Watched Night At the Museum 2..
Highly recommended this movie..
How humour is it..
haha!!

(Anise+Amos)


(Vincent+Christine)


(Finally Me..)


-End-

No comments: