Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Im brave now

Told myself before..
I should be more bravery now..
This is one of the conditions that I should have..

Being an assistant C. rep..
My job scopes is to photocopy those notes..
Maybe it should be a.k.a Printing manager..
Haha..
Not such huge responsibility compare with the C.rep..
At least I do something right?

From the start I just talk it for fun
that I can be a volunteer..
Haha..
And my group mate just keep encourage me to do so..
And..
Finally..Ya..
I wrote my name..

Should be more willingness to do everything now..
Haha..
College life..
Just make me more busy..
And I will not have a free time to think such rubbish thingy..

Parvin and Frans are my new friends..
Try to speak more English..
Even with Poney too..
Haha..But it is such funny chatting..
It might be useful in the future..

Went Accountings' BMS class..
Wasted my time arr..
Its a PoPo lecture..
Felt sleepy when I heard her lecturing..
Hoho..
Maybe I'm tired today..
Left ear in, Right ear out nia..

So?
Tomorrow have to attend my own BMS again..
Arghh!!

Have a rest first nia..
Tired today..




-End-

No comments: