Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Pointless..XD

No point for this posting actually..
Just nothing for me to do..
Start to fall in love with a busy life..
I do..

My hands and legs are both going to be rusted..
Haha..
Truthful okay??
What's college life mainly meant by?
tell me..
comment me about the answer..
haha..

Get a sore throat+Little fever..
H1N1?
Oh everyone..
Apart from me..!!
I think i should get a..口罩?
What we call that thing in English?
Respirator?Gauze Mask?
Not sure..

Hmm..
My dear PONEY + WENISE..
Actually i really have "Gu Wak"..
Muahaha..
Cause i keep sweet talks to them..
You guys will know it when u see me..
Yippi~
Both of us being so long time jor..
Must have some 情趣 de..
wakaka..

I'm so so so troublesome!!
Always make other in trouble..
Stupid Abby..
Right name..Idiot Abby=Idbie
Just wonder how good is it..
If..If..If..If..




-End-

No comments: