Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

With or Without?

I cried..
Why should you ask for it?
Really hope that 
you just pretend doesn't know anything..
I'm not having any answers for your questions..

hard for me..
I'm tired to struggle for the chances for us to meet..
Right..I hate my parents..
I hate the way they comment us..

WAIT is kind of difficult task for me..
I'm not that patient as you thought......
What you told me is half years..
But it may be 3 years or more..
How can i live like this?
Without your accompany..

I knew u done your best to me...
But now..
I had suit in my new life..
And i turn mature more..
I'm different..

Will it just become a memory?
Let what should be to be?
Is this really work actually?
FU*Ks..

Love doesn't meant that i know the answer..
Love doesn't meant that i know what to do..

How,Alex?



-End-

No comments: