Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Im sick

I'm sick..
Thought will turn better today..
But it just get worse now..
Suffered..
Body temperature keep increasing..
I'm God Damn Sick!!


I don't wanna to be in class B..
Please..
I don't like class B's course rep..
I don't like class B's classmate..
I don't like the way to be in class B..
I don't like it!!


As i told..
I'm sick actually..
After our class..
Went to Jaya Jusco..
Just thought to have a tea at secret recipe..
Haha..
Finally I bought a new legging again..
Shit abby..
Abby you're shit!!


My favourites not just Vincci now..
But Nose too..
The price is quite affordable..
Rm19.95 after discounted..


After that went f.o.s
Bought 2 new simple tees..


I did capture some funny pics
when we're over Secret Recipes..
Will upload later when I get it..
Those pics are not with me..
Forget to sent it to my phone just now..
XD


Then we went back home after that..
In fact they wanna walk around at the jusco's department..
But its really hardship for me..
haha..
(Get more more worse after I ate my Choco Cheese Cake..)


Reach home..
Saw my new fe-370..
Finally..
I get it..
YESH!!
Make setting on it..
Work over all the functions..


Headache..
Dizzy..
Later faint?
Haha..
I hate to swallow those stupid medicines!!
Get better arr..



-End-

No comments: