Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today

Blogging time now..


Fever almost gone..
Yippi~
Have to drink more and more water..
Eat nothing today..
Maybe later..
Drank a low fat milk as my breakfast..
And a choco milk as my lunch..


Its a English test today..
Get 86/128..
My English is suckss..
Haha..


Next on..
Go certify our docs..
Shit me..forget to photocopy my offer letter..
Walk back to the canteen 2.......
Its really far from that place to canteen..
Shit..
Luckily our class is just nearby the block..
Wakakaa..


I think I will hate HE soon..
Stupid lecture we had..
Just blee blaa about the politics..
Everyone feel sleepy la sir..
But i'm not going to Ponteng class nia..
Haha..
I'm good girl ar..


Hope BMS is not that difficult for me..
Aiz..


Try to make my conservations into English now..
It will be part of my life soon..


Yunni..
Didn't saw your face today..
Go peek you at another days..
Wahahaha..




-End-

No comments: