Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What to be?


(Will be mine soon)

Life stress..
Money running out..
Because of the FE-370..
Damn passive now..

English is hard for me..
I just hope i can talk well..
I hope i could get over it..
Where is my confidence?

What about my studies?
Actually i don't really know what i want..
As my descriptions..
I'm not a Business Woman..

I'm just a girl..
Just hope that I'm living in a peace world..
Am i really suitable to be in this field?
Its a competitive field..
I'm not strong enough..
I'm not evil-minded enough..
What is my value to being here?

Someone told me before..
You're just suit to be a boss..
But not a workers..
Am I ?
I doesn't know it..

Ya..
Now i know why others just keep saying
secondary school's life are the best..

Am i going to regret what i had chose?
I'm not as optimize as you thought..
My laughter stands for?

Good luck to Abby..
Good luck to all..

Ling..
Actually..I felt that I'm lucky enough..
Because..There is you to be with me..
Last for years..
Although we get a lousy timetable..
But i really appreciate for what i had..

And Ling..
5 years aren't a short period..
I know..
But..Im confident that u will gain back your happy life..
Cheer my girl..
:)


-End-

No comments: