Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Dishonest Person

You know I dont wanna this topic to be in the top..

I have some thought that Im very good in sensing something..
Of course not everytime..


Im being at Facebook just now..
And accidentally I click into a person link..
A guy..
Lets stop thinking about who he is..
because Im not gonna tell it out in this post..


He is a guy that in a relationship..
And yet I cant stand that what he did to me last time..
Totally Not..
Its there anything that I made him misunderstand?
I hope thats not my fault..
If you guys know I actually act like a boy..
And it seems like I actually communicate like this..


What he did..?
Try to imagine it by yourself too..
Not a serious offense thou.. (For me)
Something like "Chao Shui" in contonese..
But he tend like so innocent..
i know he is damn conscious at the moment..
So..A lesson..
A girl should resist it by saying S-T-O-P..


And yet..
Now he is like doing the same thing to another girl..
It make me kinda speechless till my toes..
Haha..No kidding..
Pity, his girlfriend..



Dont ever ask me for reason anymore guy..
This is why I isolate myself from you..
I hate you to be so dishonest..
Dont ever try it anymore..
Or else I will chop yr hand out..
I hope the girl will saw this post as well..
Piece of shit on you..


6.27pm 21/1/2010

No comments: