Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Year eve

A lil to blog before i die for my revision..

My new year eve..
Simple but special..

Final decision for celebration was to alex's uncle's house..

Story before that,
ONE
In fact im going to get the 5800..
But something goes wrong..So i decided to get a new one..
I hate people act like this..
Basta*d..Promise Broker..
I knew what he want is just money..
I hate brown-skin guy..ALWAYS..

TWO
I dye my hair again..
And EFF-ing i got nothing big difference with my current hair..
What I want is a dark brown now..
No other choices to change my mind..Or pursuing me..
This is what I told myself..RIGHT NOW..

THREE
Suka hati went to the Thursday Night market..
Thought to be a good evening..
But end up was we scratch other's car..
And we paid up rm120 to settle down the compensation..
I knew it doesnt worth for rm120..
But so..That was our limit..
So we wish..NEVER EVER again..

FOUR
Went steak after all the disaster..
Right over Sri Rampai - D One..
For me it is just taste nice..
But the steak is a bit "miniature"..
Anyway..Reasonable price so..
Under comparison..
I still in love with the Cowboy's Red Wine Chicken Chop..
I love Pepsi..FOREVER..

FINALLY
Rush to the house before 12am came..
In the lil house..
We manage to watch the whole KL's fireworks..
Kinda syok..
And then, busy around to clean up the dirty house..
As nobody there for too long time..
Start to find out that, I hate dirt..
After that, all of us start beer-ing..
My god,
Poney drank 2 tins and she started to stare at me and smile to me..
Kinda..Horror..
I think I drunk..
That some of the things I dont really manage to remember..
But I remember I vomited silently..YUCKS..

Again,
I love Eves..
I love myself..
I love Poney..
I love everyone..
I love 2010?

No comments: