Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Exams OVER




Woooooaaaaaaaoooo..
She is my sis!!
Does we look alike?
Hahaha..
Just a random picture that selected..


The devil examinations are over!!
Im now like full of charge!!


The damn exams totally tortured me!!
Yes,
we are free now..


Hahaha..


I dont care..
i want to rocks!!
I want to shopss!!


Lings..
You are my best listener..
I love ya!!


I cant wait to see my results..
I hope its not that bad~


3 weeks past..
I think..
I started to love library..
Althought sometimes we really can't stand for the air-con..
But it is a nice place for us to study..


Im complicating now..
So how?
Its ok..
As long as we are here now..
Right?


I left 2 birthday wishes..
I hope all of it will comes true..


I just dont know why..
Keep thinking of the date i be back..=)
I hope..^&%$@*&^%$..


I miss my long hair..
Miss it badly..
But my short hair not bad too right?
Heehee..


Holidays Rocks!!

No comments: