Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Im moody today

Feel so stress-y..
That is a thing that always turn me like this..
Anxious..Anxious..and Anxious..

Since I know you..
You totally distorted me..
You did..

I wonder what happen to me..?
Being for months..

..

Uncertain Sunday..
Revision at library..
I had been at library for a week dy..
Revision occupied all of my time recently..
Im like..Hiding myself off from all of my problems...
Sigh.....How stupid is these..

Lunch for Mc chicken..
Tea for Starbucks..

Thats why..
I bankrup-ed..
But long time for once..
It should be worth..

Almost with Poney everyday..
It is funny that we "spoke" out same thing again today..
Quite beyond to be believe..
But she said Im a copycat..@@

Anyway although we always have different views..
But I still happy to annoy her..
Everyone like to kacao her..XD..
No her no joy..
*she is my toys? YESH!!*


I changed..
Yes I changed..
Please help me to release myself..


Define Changes..

No comments: