Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Redbox +

Its the holiday after exam..

Me and Poney Wenise went for karaoke..

Location: Pavillion, Redbox plus
Date n Time: 26 Jan 2010, 11.00am-3.00pm
Charges: Rm20, Semi buffet+free drinks



We are in the deepFORESTzone~
But I wanted to be in the Aquarium zone so much..
=(
Looks so cool..


We have our semi buffet after a short while we get the room..
Personally love their cakes..





Wenise love her Chicken chop..=)
Im so annoying to be the attention grabber in the snap..
XD





I love this photo..
my Sexy baby~ Phew phit~




And here three of us..
We are always categorized as same kind of human..
We sick for cams..XD








More on My facebook album..click to enter....


We love each other..
Thats why we know the way to love and to be love..
Im appreciate for the everything..

A very special thank for you two..
When Im upset..
You all will always there for me..
Although its on "Silent mode"..
But I doesnt mind it..
As long as i understand the signal..
=)


Im great now..
The burden has gone..
The decision has made..
The results has revealed..

WeniseNG..
I love you 99..
This is what I have guts to tel you here..
I knew you love me too..*wink*

No comments: