Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say No to Study!!




Wooooaaaaaaaaaa..

Final starts F-I-N-A-L-L-Y..
It makes me crazy all the time..
Else not well-prepared..
Do not tell that Im LC-ing..
Im not in fact Im still not the top one..
I will only compare to get better..
But not compare to get comfort..

English paper today..
My English essays SCUKs..
"Furthermore..Moreover..Other than that..blablabla.."
Just sounds like a formula-generated essay..
Hell B!! You wrote the hell-est essays in the world!!
Ahaha..

Play around in the library after the paper..
I just read over 3 slides of IOM notes in the whole afternoon..
Haha!!
Im definitely a dead fish..
I lose in the first war..
Ha..W-A-R..!!

A man ask us, when our final end..
Im like..&^@$$^(@*&)(@..
Still long time to go!!
Now is just the beginning!!

Wush..
I dont dare to loose myself..
Fight for what i want!!!
Im serious..
We should always try our best..
Not by mouth..But by efforts..
I will not give up anymore..

Super B is superb!!

I saw a man today..
He doesnt manage to recognise me out as well..
An uncle who used to call me "Siao Chian" in a long long time ago..
Earnestly he looks older now..
I wonder how if one day i would become his student..
I remember his name..Lum Sir..
That is what I called him last time..


I changed a lot..
That is what I cant deny..
Undeniable..
No one in TBR realise who am I anymore..
Its like a different identity to be there..NOW..


Define Vous me Manquez..

No comments: