Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Abby n Guys

I had abandoned my bloggie for 2 days..
Busy for the ME test..
Its really unused to leave my blog like this..
Bloggie is just like my memory..


By the way,
I get my bag..
My Golla..
I had been crazy for days..
For the coming of this bagpack..
Yesh..
They knew how crazy i am..


Smile sweetly when I saw the bag..
Hug it..Touch it..
Feel to kiss it..XD
They told me I just like hmm..Fall in love..
Ya..
I am..I really do..


Guys..
Is it I'm really like a boy for you guys?
Huh?
**Sob sob**


They always told me I'm hyper active..
Am I?
I'm not la..


Guys stole my phone today..
Look at Alex pics..
Damn la..
Keep saying the pics doesn't look similar with me..
AIZZZZZZZZZ..
Big difference worrrrrrrrrr.....
How a??


I'm a little moody today..
Sorry guys..
Can't entertain you guys today..
Moody for no reason?
Yes..Its some reasons..
But I can handle it as well..


Maybe i need some rest seriously..


These few days..
I live with them..
Have my life with them..
Its the way i can act natural..
I can talk as much as i can..
Men are more generous than girls i think..

..

..


习惯就好

今天
那时候,那一秒
要是停了,就好

那句话,害我静了很久
不知道么?



-End-

1 comment:

kityee said...

lol...
where got like a boy...
so leng lui~~~
hahaha~~~