Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lepak-lepak

Met someone similar with me..
Pretty Cute..
I found out that we always thought about the same thing..
Haha..

You guys should heard 人不可貌相, right?
Means that do not judge someone by their outlook..
I really get what this meant today..
Oh My God..

Totally fu*king person I had met before..
Did you met a man with a bad mouth?
He is not just bad..
But god damn fu*king bad!!

Owh silly!!
You thought your face really betul betul boleh tengok keh?
Fu*k you!!
Just talk around other girls..
This nice..This ugly..This like this like that..
WTF..
You're just a old man!!

How shit is it if you get a boyfriend like him..

Gossip others is not really bad thing for me..
I do gossip other people too some times..
But..
Did you think you're too over?

Have a date to play badminton with guys..
Yeah..
They said they want to smack me ler..
Scare scare..

You know what..
Actually I should back on 10am today..
But based on the needed to pass the printing to Poney..
I just wait till 11am++..
Then I met Chee How..
Talking about the printing jobs..

Then chit chit chat chat with them..
Crazy them..
All bully me de..

Wonderful today actually..
Except that I met that unpredictable old man..




-End-

No comments: