Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wonderful today

Just a wonderful day..
Woke up at 8.15am..
And went to TBR for my breakfast..
Then I begged my dad to fetch me to the main gate..
XD
Gonna late soon..

Our class ended on 12pm..
Went canteen with bling and met poney wenise..
My lovely women..
^3^

Bling have her lunch..
While I just drank a choco milk..
Then chit chit chat chat..
Then we went to the admin block for Bling's bus tickets..

Just don't know why we always saw our classmate..
Keep asked us to fill in the survey formsssss..
T.T
Just no choice right?
haha..

Happy today..
I filled in my time with a revision..
Taught Bling for the lecture 2 ME..
She just absent for the previous class..

And while we reach the group discussion area..
Our first reaction...
"Waooooo...."
Full of human being..==
And its kinda hot inside..
Some more..the guys inside..
Just act like they are in their house..
Macam macam style ada..

And its a small group staring at their laptop..
Then they start to zoom in other peoples photo..
OMG..lol..
Then they just laugh as loud as possible..
They zoom into peoples teeth..==
They zoom into peoples eyes..==
They zoom into peoples nose..==
Then they start to laugh..
lol..
Its really funny actually..
Make me and Bling also felt to laugh out la..
Just can't focus when they are playing with it..
XD

Then 2 of us just try to focus on our studies..
XD

Went back at 4pm..
Started to rain..

Laptop attacked by the stupid virus!!!
I hate u virus!!
Going to format it soon..
But I lost my Window XP cds and the Microsoft cds..
T.T
Try to borrow it from others..
Else just buy a new one..




-End-

No comments: