Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Queueee

Its Ptptn submittion today..
Queue for ages and ages..
3 hours for 80++ processing..
Luckily Ling queue with me..
LOL..

Else I don't really know how to spend this 3 hours..

But..
It is a good air-conditioning inside the college hall..
I wore my jacket..
XD

The officer asked me to announce something..
It really made me panic..
Some more he asked me to translate it to Chinese..
I told myself..
"Hey girl!! You're Business Admin!! "
Its kinda..Weiiiirdddd...to make the stupid announcement..
Even someone came and asked me blabla bla..


Then we met Kanex..
Chee How ler?????????

LOL

He told me if I doesn't replied him at that minute..
He will leave the college..
And..
Balik Rumah Tidur..
How bad he was..
**Sob**

Then he accompanied me and Ling to have our lunch..
Talked Bunch of nonsenses over there..
He kept starring at my food!!
OMG!!
Why everyone like to stare at my stuffss!!!


And after that my 2 darlings just gain impatient..
Haha..
So i changed my shorts and ran to the sport complex..
We had dated to practice at the gymnasium 3..
But cause of the ptptn..
I had been late..
Some more
i requested for some extension time to have my lunch..
Haha..


Sorry darlingssssss..
And we went PM..


Lately..I just lose my appetite..
Can't store too many food in my tummy..
Else i will start to being gastric..
But it doesn't lost my weight..
haha!!!

As well as i fell good lar..
Don't force me to eat too many thingy please..


Chaozz..
8am class on tomorrow..

-End-



No comments: