Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friends

The tagged..
Make me think a lot about it..
Best friends..
I do owned 2..
But we're now in distance..
Quite apart..

From the starting of the college life..
I really can't manage to accept it..
Don't really know what to do..
Without the accompany of this 2 person..

It made me upset all the time..
Because I'm alone..
No one that I can talk to..
Its like..
Frustrated..
No idea how to be cheerful at that moment..

Why Aquarius always need someone?

And another her..
Came to be my next closest friend in this college..
Glad to be like this..
Everything just perfect..

But..
Just wonder how long it will be..
Because..
Something happened lately..
And I knew what she thought about..
I don't know what should I explain to her..
Conflict..
Rather to let her discover it by herself?

And..
Lastly..
This is the prettiest thing
I had experienced after I enter the college..
It is Them..
They are really hearty to me..
Even that I'm the only girl..
Maybe they just treat me as a Boy..
Whatever..

All in a sudden..
I felt that..
Life is just like a routine..
Met this..Left this..
And met another..And left another..
Like what Poney said..
Life is just Dramatic..
I believe in it..

..
..




Its not a right timing for me to make the decisions..

And..Maybe because of yes..
So i use to remind it..
Impossible..



-End-

No comments: