Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scarcity??

It happened..
Truthfully..

Feel lost now..
Rather to be alone..
Rather to be that lonely..

I don't want other things to be around me..
All of it are fake things..

Scarcity..
Something in ME..
Scarcity causing competition..
Mr.Gan said,
Just get off from your infinite wants..
And you will be free from the competitions..

I heard this when I'm in primary school..
There is some similar thing named Blue-Sea..
Let's swim out to the Blue-Sea..

Everything are competitions..
Even that you don't think it is..
But you really do so..

I don't meant that I'm now competing with others..
I don't really know who can get my point actually..
I'm just writing some messy thingy..

Feel to take a vocation for few days..
Pulao Redang..
Without any stress..
Without any worries..
How good is it..

Start from when,
I had not being myself anymore?
And why will it be like this?

New friends?
But they don't really know me..
Just Bling is the true friend I'm having in my class..
Without her..
I'm just nothing..

Still that words..
Cheer abby..
Will get better right?
Haha..




-End-

No comments: