Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

I Had A Bad Day!!!

What the fuck!!
Why everything just tried me annoying me!!

BAD DAY!!!!

First day for gym workout..
Sucks..
Tiring fucker things..
Its early in the morning and next class will be at 3.30pm..
ANNOYING

Just leave the sports complex..
Muscles start to feel pain..
ANNOYING

Ate the Maggie Sup..
Just look like a Maggie without sup..
ANNOYING

Keep sweating when I do anything..
ANNOYING

IA class..
Don't know how to do those subjective..
And fucker tutor keep talking rubbish..
"I think..I think.."
Go a corner and think your rubbish la..
Silly..
ANNOYING

ENG class..
Starts from 6.30pm-8pm..
My e-dictionary just out of battery..
ANNOYING

Tomorrow ME tutorial..
I'm the one who need to present the answer..
But I still haven done it yet..
ANNOYING

Tomorrow first lecturer will be on 8am..
SO?
Got not enough rest again lar?
And my mood gain worst again lar?
ANNOYING

AND THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS..!!
Release from class at 8pm..
Waiting the STUPID FUCKER bus!!!
Takes 1 hour for it..
Just wait like a BODOH!!
At last?
Get a cab on 9pm!!
Some more most of the cab also don't take the fetch!!
What The Fuck is going on today?

Decided to make a complaint letter about the ENG class..
With my classmate signature..
Super fuck I'm having today..!!




-End-

No comments: