Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Journal??

Finally I had formatted my laptop..
But failed to install the microsoft office nia..
Hmm..
Kacao betul..

Someone told me my articles are funny..
=.=
swt swt..
Mana ada?
Are you guys teasing me?

Started to do our HE coursework..
Luckily it is a guide for us..
Else die together bah..
haha..

I Miss Poney and Wenise..
Hmm..
I Miss you guys arrr..
Macam mana ni?

Erm..
Start to feel scare jor la..
T.T
Tomorrow Gym again..
But I didn't train my sit-up at all ler..
Sob Sob..
Some more forgot all the warm up steps jor..
Hope my leader Simon can help me nia..
Keke..

Now I love to stay at college..
Although after school nia..
Feel blank if I reach home at 11am..
And I will just waste my time at home..
Do nothing..
Maybe just starring the laptop or watching TVB..
How bad is it..

Chaozz la..
Do homework sin..




-End-

No comments: