Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Say that IM Sporty!!!



Have a BMS replacement today with group 15..
Funny teacher..

Have a date for badminton at 1-3pm..
Nice..
Its really long time that I didn't touched my racket..
5 and a half Guys and half Girl..
I'm no longer a perfect girl now..
They said..
I looks like a boy..
LOL

All of them are just Professional players..
OMG..
For them I'm just rubbish..
haha..

They taught me some skills to play badminton..
Sunny, Chee How, Keng Hong..
Memang pro pro de sifu..
Thanks sifu..
Taught me alot of thingy..

My musclessss..
OMG..

And have our lunch at TBR after that..

It is something that I really learnt today..
From Sanjeet..
"Friendships are better than having a relationships.."

I'm just like a boy..
I'm rude..
Your Babe attract nothing..



Something that have to keep..
And it must be kept well..



No comments: