Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Emo day

Im hungry at this moment..
XD
Saw KahHui's photo that taken at Steven Corners..
It makes me flowing my slavers..

Back from school..
When I'm on the way home..
Just heard something that attracted my attention..
And I'm started to 8..
XD

Its sport carnival now I think..
And i heard the A tarcian speak to B tarcian..
A: Its getting interesting..They will fight tomorrow..
And i will watch for it..U wanna go with me?
B : What??Why they want to fight? What for?
A : They lost the competition..And nt Fok Hei lar..

LOL..
18++ Tarcian fight???
Sounds funny and more childish..

Sat for BMS exam..
I have no idea with what I'm going to score..

Too many things for today that needed to be record..
Ling's Bday..
Ling's present..
And the little horse..
My freaking feelings?

I'm lonely?
yes Maybe..
Or maybe i want to escape from anything..
Hide myself?

Emo girl..
Cry out and forget it..
Please..

I tried to accept the truth..
I told it out to someone..
And its corrupted by someone else..
And its luckily that it is corrupted..
In fact I don't really want to cry in a public place..

..
..

It meant a lot to me..
And I'm just able to
Staring frm apart..


No comments: