Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Secret



{Secret}

Although I don't really know what happened in the end..
But it touched my heart truthfully..
It made me cried for times..

True love but in wrong timing..
The brought the girl to the future..
What if everyone are playing the {Secret}..

Its an abstract story actually..

..

Everyone feel that I'm emo today..
It might be..

I tried to pretend again..
Pretend in happy..
Pretend in nothing..

I need an audience seriously..
But I can't simply tell it to anyone..

And Jet asked me what is happening..
What that impress me is..
No pain No gain..
Everyone may do something that are regretting themselves..
Its either to be single or couple with my him..


I heard this kinda statement for several times..
But I didn't stepping out..
I'm fears to face the sorrow..

Alex..
It had been many days that we doesn't really communicate..
We met..But its like strangers..
We are just living in own world..
Without any interactions..

I thought of this..
You told me before..
As long as we know we love each other..
And everything will be fine..

I cant feel the love..

Without your companion..
I felt lost..
I felt lonely..
That i doubt am i alone..

..

I always lost everything and start it from zero again..
I don't want to lost it..
But I lost it again..


No comments: