Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

ME test

Their house again on 30 July..
ME for this round..
KahHui were there too..

Im damn tired with those tests in the same week..
Rushing like hell..

Who told me
if i done my revision often and i will get better result?

I found out that i forgot all the content..
And i have to study it one by one again..
What is the difference??
**SOb..**

..

Its a bit upset that I cant answer my question well today..
Its really damn fu*ker easy..
But I missed it..

Blame on myself..
Because im really last minute..

..

Anson..
Get well soon..
You really made me to gain an unforgettable experience..

Tried hard for not to feel worried about him..
But it seen like impossible..

..

Many things are turning in my mind..
It make me really dizzy..

..

Take a rest at Alex's house after the ME test..
Actually we plan to head to KLCC..

But..
Both of us just full of tiredness..
Like 2 zombies on the road..

And we went to jusco and get something for Anson..

..

Stop stop stop..


No comments: