Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Siap HE

Finally that I finished up my HE assignment..
I really feel to cry just now..
Its really agitated..
When I saw IT..
And everyone offline already..
And I can't get any helps from them..

And I tried to make a call..
And complaint about this and that..
Talk over and over my dissatisfaction!
And keep on scolding this and that and everything..
And finally I get some comfort..
Hang up the phone and continue my annoyingly assignment..

And finally it really done..
Its a bit touching when I thought back how I fall and now how I did it..
T.T

Abby, when you're going to grow up huh?
Frustrated easily when you met little obstacles?
No way..!!

Everyone think that I'm tough..
Even I did think I'm tough too..
But in fact I'm just a coward..

A coward that hopes she can handle all the things..
And people around her can live happily ever after..
=.=

I really hope that I have the ability to do all the things..
I hope that I can be the one and the only one..

My proverbs..
"吃得苦中苦,方为人上人"
This will always be my reminder and it will never change in my life..
You used to say it function to lie myself and comfort myself..
Haha!!

Anything..


I'm sorry to interrupted your life..
I'm really sorry..
That I doesn't meant to do it..
I don't like to stare on someone's eyes..
It makes me uncomfortable..
And I fears that it will be lost control..


..

No comments: