Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wonderful?

First of all..
Hanging out with my guys today at Greenbox and Pavi..



This is how I looks like today~



With them..
I love this picture as everyone looks so so so Okay..



I'm alone at Greenbox toilet..
Self capture is needed..
XD



U see..
This is the way they bully me..
Cubit my face..
=(



Enjoying my Dragon-i Xiu Long Bao~~
*wink*

Finally i met my NeeNee..
Love u!!!
Damn love u!!
I didn't capture her la, sorry..

Its a long period that I doesn't see her..
*Miss u a lot..Damn a lot..*

And someone gave u a new name just now..
Borney..
=.=
UGLY name..



Starbucks~

And i doesn't make a picture about my presentation clothes..
Really doesn't make time to take the pics..
Just kept on asked for their opinions..

We walked for quite long time..
From padini to nichii..
From nichii to F21..
From F21 to Espirit..
From Espirit to Mango..
From Mango to Parkson..

And finally I get it at Parkson's SEED..
Get myself a brown blouse and a black skirt..
But i think i have to sent it to the tailor and tighten everything..
Its loose!!
But it looks OK for me..

Should i makeup?
Should i Should i?

I guess everyone are on their bed now..
But I'm still blogging..
Wondering what i made up from..
P/s : Its 4.02am now..

Good night..

..

God brought me to you guys..
Still the same thing..
Appreciate what I have..

..

No one knows what will happen in 2ml
Avoid and precaution?
Stop the stupid impulsion
As long as its around me
Appreciate



No comments: