Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its my day!!

Lost my bloggie for 2 days dy..
Sorry bloggie..
XD

Let me to story a little about the steamboat party..
It held on yesterday..
Venue=Son Brothers' house

It is getting me crazy..
After the BMS class..
They terus grabbed me to TBR for lunch..
And Carrefour for ingredients..

The first thing I have to mention is..
BabyBee's driving technique!!
Its amazing!
The first woman that I met in such great techniques..
I want to be like her too!!
*wink*

Then we just lepak in Carrefour..
And pick this pick that..

I'm a hungry ghost!!
Ate lunch and bought Cheezy Melts..
Frighten the mans..
Hoho!!
Sorry la boss..
Its the period that I will turn into a hungry ghost..
*Shy*

And the..
Back to HE tutorial..
Look at the way they present..
I felt a bit nervous..
Because i doesn't really confidence with my Su*ks BM..

And back to Son Brothers' house..
Start to prepare everything..
They said Kit Ying and i got mama's feel..
OMG..

And and and..
Nelson taught me guitar..
I'm damn stupid in this..
That my finger is damn short and weak..
XD..
I just learnt a A minor..
Anyway..Thanks..

And a Poker game..
Something like police catching thieves..
XD
I'm just a out stander..
But its definitely funny for me!!
I can look for every one's emotions!!

And finally I'm back at 11pm..

..
..

Today..
After the lecturer..
Went lunch with chee how and guys at TBR..

And alex fetch me to his place..
Definitely not in mood..

Fu*k it off..

Polish the car..
Oldtown..

Thats all for today..

..



Ok in short hair?
XD

Going 1 utama this saturday..
Its time to get my presentation clothes..
And simply celebration for Kanex's belated birthday..
Its quite long post for today..

Gotta end it..
Bye~

..

No comments: