Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harry Potter- The Half Blood Prince



This story is more over love stuff I thing..

Ya..
I watched it today..
With Alex..

Actually I'm totally in love with these movies..
Harry Potter,
The Half Blood Prince..

I think its a 6th episode for Harry Potter..

Like others telling
Its not that interesting if it compare with the previous epi..

Just a lil climax in the story..
And a lil bored..
But its still okay for me..

I'm really looking forward with the next production..
The 7th..
I think it will be the last epi for the story..
I'm sure it will be thrilling!!
Maybe they will put all the climax over the whole story..
XD

And something embarrassing happened..

I screamed with my maximum voice when the monster jump out..
And everyone beside me were staring at me..
Like.."whats wrong with u?"
=.=

Just wondering how come others doesn't get shocked..
But just me..
Maybe I'm too concentrate on the screen..
XD

..

IA presentation..
BMS test..
ME test..
ENG test..
HE presentation..
ME assignment..

These are all the thingy that I'm busying with recently..
XD

I'm not afraid with it..
I think I will not afraid with it..
I try to be not afraid with it..
=.=

Ya..I try..
Trying in progress..

..

No comments: