Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She wants

Stress please dont come over me..
I will be very busy starts from this week till week11..
Hardship..

I made an announcement again today..
I told CheeHow i need to do more practice on public speaking..
He looks damn appreciate to me as well..
=.=
Take this chance to get over the trembling when Im speaking..

Its better than before..
Thanks for the chance..
Hope i can be braver..
And no trembling!!
I need more experiences..
Come on..Public Speaking..

Beryls Choco factory!!
I cant wait for it..
I love u choco!!



I wants to buy this one!!
As much as i can!!

Week 12..
Saturday..
Below rm10..

DBU students!!!
Join arr..

Went someone house to take a noon nap today..
Stupid abby..
Simply sleep at people's place..

Abby hates rain..
My shoes get wet..

Abby has her aims
She wants to be good in Public Speaking..
She wants to be good in her Studies..
She wants to be Brave as much as she can..
She wants to Dance..
She wants to be No Comment..
She wants to be Plain..

..

Why.....

No comments: