Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

LOW-ing

Abby..
She saw something today..
Not to laugh anymore..
Can't laugh out dy at this moment..

Someone is telling the truth..
But Abby lie to herself..
Proven that its truth..
And its really true..

..

Comfort someone and rush for IA's works..
Slept at 3am yesterday..
Woke up at 6am++..
Its the first time that I force myself to wake up on time..
And I manage to sleep for 3 hours..

I'm really tired..
It had been two days continually..
That I got just 3-4 hours to sleep per day..

I'm like a dying person in the class this morning..
And I have to do some important thing as well..!!
And luckily it is quite all right!!
I manage to get the things I want before the class ended..

Thanks to Chee How..
He help me out to distribute the Notes to everyone..
Thanks for your understanding..
And thanks for being so helpful..

Then I went to CITC with Kanex and guys..
Settle down and print out the assignments..
Then arrange it and bind it..
It took a lot of time to do the binding..
And even can't hand it to Kanex before his class end..
Make me feel guilty..
Abby trying to changed for talking nonsense/vulgar when she is mad..

Then rush for the lunch..
Act like a corpse..
Not act actually..
I'm really a corpse..
Feels dizzy..
And my eyes..........
Going to close it up when I'm eating, walking, talking..
My battery is definitely in LOW mode today..

Made Poney and Wenise mad..
Sorry girls..

And went to Poney's house..
For..
Napped..
XD
3 girls napped in the living room..

And now I'm home..

..

Done a lot..
But doesn't matter..



No comments: