Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Murmur

I always feel to challege the extreme..
Should I feel proud with it?

A few years ago..
I went for piercing on my ears..
Pierced 3 in once..
And I made my ears to have 6 piercing that time..

I went for a nose piercing..
For 3 times..
On the same marking..
Form3..
Form4..
Form5..

And once in the past..
I felt bored with my long hair..
And I cut it to become a short hair..
Without noticing anyone..

Is this the way I live?
I love pleasure..
I like to paint my world with furious..

But as I grow elder..
Ones become mature..

And I lost the braveness to do something that is challenging..
And in every seconds..
I hope that I could be like what I been in the passing years..

Someone lost her spirits..
And when can she gain it back..
And where could she gain it from..

Dont be fears to be injure by the bad one..
Live for No Regrets..

I need braveness..
Very very seriously..
I NEED IT..

No comments: