Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

IA presentation

IA presentation was my first presentation in college..
It made me quite nervous..

That I done my preparation very very seriously..
And done many raptai..

Actually it drove me quite crazy at the moment..
That i get rejected and I decided to do it by myself..


( Some stupid actions on my pics..=.=)

According to the Ah Pek..
I can't get the crowd..

This is the main weakness that I have to fix it..
And don't you think its quite hard?

In fact I'm quite disappointed on my presentation..
I don't want my HE presentation to be like this..
Next Wednesday..


(Abby and gang..)

I knew its a right decision to bring along my camera to school..
See..
I get 100++ for the day..

Suddenly i felt that..
The relation-bonds within our class is quite strong..
Its like..
Warming my heart in every seconds..


(Ling, Wei, B, Jet)

And the following is a funny snapshot..
KahHui..
You are really genius..

I just wondering why I'm turning back that time..
What a stupid face..
lol



I'm wasn't alone..

No comments: